Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The tragedy of my Marliss Books!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyhackett

Alyhackett

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-17

The tragedy of my Marliss Books! Empty
PostSubject: The tragedy of my Marliss Books!   The tragedy of my Marliss Books! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 6:08 pm

Oh woe is me! Sad

So I go to do a re-read of my Marliss books this weekend and what do I find????

My In the Dark is missing and my Time to Run has been soaked in soda!!!!!

What does this teach me?? Never loan out my books! At least I still had money left on an Amazon gift card to replace them! Sheesh!

Aly
pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.muckysmorsels.com
book freak

book freak

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The tragedy of my Marliss Books!   The tragedy of my Marliss Books! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 10:08 am

Oh, poor you!!! You just taught me too not to loan out my books. study
What a horrible surprise to find your book like that. pale And the most bad thing (according to me) is that they haven't said a thing to you. Evil or Very Mad
It's always possible that something happens with a book. But when someone is so kind to loan it to you and something happens, the least you can do is telling it to that person and buy a new book for her.
Do you know who did this to your book?

Stefanie
Back to top Go down
http://www.realmsonourbookshelves.com
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Never Fear, Marliss is Here!   The tragedy of my Marliss Books! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 11:09 am

Dear Aly,
As it just so happens, I have a few extra copies of IN THE DARK lying around. Would you like to save your money on the Amazon gift card until AUgust and use it to buy NEXT TO DIE? I can send you a signed copy of IN THE DARK---all I need is an address which you can email me in private(see the email button below).
Oh, did nobody come up with ideas for your 12 cookie? Hmmm, let's see. Me, I'm partial to something with mint in it, like tiny peppermint patties. That's just my two cents.
Let me know if I can help you out!
YRs,
Marliss
Back to top Go down
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Oh, I don't have an email button   The tragedy of my Marliss Books! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 11:10 am

What's up with that? Oh, well, my email address is marlissmelton@cox.net You can write me there any time.
Marliss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tragedy of my Marliss Books!   The tragedy of my Marliss Books! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tragedy of my Marliss Books!
Page 1 of 1