Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

future heros?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CopsWife

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-18

future heros? Empty
PostSubject: future heros?   future heros? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:28 pm

Hi Marliss,
First wanna say thanks. I have loved taking the journey with Jag, Luther and Westy and can't wait for more. Speaking of more, any way you could be bribed into saying who the future books will be about? I live in CA and we have happy cows, great cheese comes from happy cows, and great cheese goes with great wine.....see where I am going with this?
Forever a fan,
Lisa
PS: any book signings scheduled for CA?
Hey, a girl can wish....
Back to top Go down
janie_lizbeth

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-01-12

future heros? Empty
PostSubject: post deleted   future heros? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:27 am

post deleted

Last edited by janie_lizbeth on Mon May 26, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-11

future heros? Empty
PostSubject: Re: future heros?   future heros? Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 12:24 am

Midwest? Where in the Midwest? My favorite authors never come near me. I better go look around the site. I've been gone forever. Bad Tracy!!
Back to top Go down
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

future heros? Empty
PostSubject: Great Cheese Goes with Great Wine?   future heros? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 5:41 pm

AT all cost, we must keep those cows happy, CopsWife. Let's see, future books? Well, when you read NEXT TO DIE, pay close attention to several people. The first is Harley, the bald chief who mildly chews out his commander, Joe, for taking his place. Sean Harlan "Harley" is the hero of my sixth book, which I'm currently writing. I'm going to hook this easy-going, woman-loving man with a tough mother of three, Ellie, whom you'll meet in the next book. Then there's Solomon McGuire, my new senior chief. You'll meet him in NEXT TO DIE, too. He's pretty intense, so hold onto your hats, ladies. You'll get a sneak peak at his book, DON'T LET GO, scheduled for release in April. I really love the guy. He might be a jackass sometimes, but he write poetry, so he's off the hook. I realized half way through his book that he's actually my husband, only with hair. Oh, dear.
--Marliss
Back to top Go down
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

future heros? Empty
PostSubject: California, Here I come   future heros? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 5:45 pm

Actually, I'm planning to a trip to San Francisco next summer, in July of '08. Shall we have a party? Until then, there's a rumor that I'm going to be chilling with my readers in Paducah, Kentucky on August 5th at 3PM. Who's up for Margaritas?
Back to top Go down
CopsWife

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-18

future heros? Empty
PostSubject: Re: future heros?   future heros? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:48 pm

July '08! Well ok, if I have to wait that long. I can recommend tons of "off-the-map" type places that are really tons of fun to do and see while you're here if you want the recommendations. But of course, all the things CA is known for are great as well. I live in the San Fran/Bay Area. So I'm your girl for the cablecar rides LOL.
Until then, thanks for the insight to the up and coming attractions. I am counting the days now til the first. Did I mention Aug is my birthday! That's my present to myself.
Lisa
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-11

future heros? Empty
PostSubject: Wisconsin Marliss??   future heros? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:54 pm

can you make it up here sometime????

Not sure our cows are happy, but we've got great cheese Razz
Back to top Go down
arvgal

arvgal

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-29

future heros? Empty
PostSubject: Re: future heros?   future heros? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:45 pm

If there are 2500 SEALs in the Navy, then Marliss has a lot of men to inspire future books! pcwhack

Keep 'em coming. Errrrr, the books I mean. Razz

patriot
Back to top Go down
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

future heros? Empty
PostSubject: [b]Happy Birthday, Lisa!![/b]   future heros? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:12 am

I hope your birthday present (NEXT TO DIE) is a really special one! Be sure to let me know how you liked it.
As next summer approaches, please start to nag me about visiting you while I'm in San Francisco. I'd love to visit all those spots that only the locals know about!
Marliss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

future heros? Empty
PostSubject: Re: future heros?   future heros? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

future heros?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marliss Melton BB :: Main Discussion :: Discuss Marliss Melton's Books-
Jump to: