Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two more books after DON'T LET GO

Go down 
+2
arvgal
Marliss Melton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Two more books after DON'T LET GO Empty
PostSubject: Two more books after DON'T LET GO   Two more books after DON'T LET GO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:51 pm

Well, it's official, my dear readers! I just sold two more books to my publisher. The titles haven't been established yet, but I will tell you that Sean "Harley" Harlan (who appears in Chapter 3 of NEXT TO DIE) is the hero. You haven't yet met the hero or heroine of the book after that, but you'll meet them in DON'T LET GO, which comes out in April. Anyone want to celebrate with me?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arvgal

arvgal

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Two more books after DON'T LET GO   Two more books after DON'T LET GO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:54 pm

party
Back to top Go down
Shar36

Shar36

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Two more books after DON'T LET GO   Two more books after DON'T LET GO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:43 am

Congrats Marliss, that's great news! I can hardly wait for DLG in April of '08 and now there are 2 more. Would I celebrate with you, without a doubt. Where and when? Coming anywhere near Chicago in the not to distant future? BTW, did you ever hear from Marcus Luttrell or his mother? Just courious. I certainly would like to meet him as well.

rockon cheers
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Two more books after DON'T LET GO   Two more books after DON'T LET GO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:00 am

woohoo!!!!!!! Yay!!

rockon

party
Back to top Go down
Nance

Nance

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Two more books after DON'T LET GO   Two more books after DON'T LET GO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:51 pm

Two more books - yeah! I hope this message doesn't appear twice I am still trying to get the hang of posting. Thank you Marliss for letting us know. I am looking forward to reading about Solomon. I liked how you showed the softer side of him at the Holiday Party! sunny
Back to top Go down
arvgal

arvgal

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Two more books after DON'T LET GO   Two more books after DON'T LET GO Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:45 pm

Nance wrote:
Two more books - yeah! I hope this message doesn't appear twice I am still trying to get the hang of posting. Thank you Marliss for letting us know. I am looking forward to reading about Solomon. I liked how you showed the softer side of him at the Holiday Party! sunny

ummm, don't you mean the HARDER side? doh! cyclops

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nance

Nance

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Two more books after DON'T LET GO   Two more books after DON'T LET GO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:33 pm

Well, the hot tub scene was great too - but I was talking about Solomon playing with the baby at Gabe's party Laughing I never would have expected that of him ! Actually everything about Solomon so far has me looking forward to the next book. I never read Time to Run, so I ordered that from B&N and will read that next.
Back to top Go down
janie_lizbeth

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: post deleted   Two more books after DON'T LET GO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:37 pm

post deleted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two more books after DON'T LET GO   Two more books after DON'T LET GO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two more books after DON'T LET GO
Page 1 of 1