Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New book out?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smiles2come

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-22

New book out? Empty
PostSubject: New book out?   New book out? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:00 am

I know that it says you can buy the Too Far Gone book now, but on Amazon it still says that you can only preorder and that it isn't available til the end of October. Something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

New book out? Empty
PostSubject: Not Yet   New book out? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:54 am

Hey, Smiles2come,
Thanks for taking the time to post this question. Sorry it's taken so long for me to give an answer. I'm in DEADLINE HELL with Lucy & GUs's book. I don't even pay my husband attention let alone my discussion board! But to answer your question, nope, the book isn't available to buy until October 28th. You say that it says the book is available. Where does it say that? I do have the picture of the cover on my homepage, but the words AVAILABLE NOW aren't up yet. Let me know if there's some false advertising out there!
You are just going to love TOO FAR GONE, my favorite book so far.
Sincerely,
Marliss
Back to top Go down
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

New book out? Empty
PostSubject: OKay, my Bad!   New book out? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:57 am

Now I see what you're talking about. There's a WANT IT? button next to the cover of TOO FAR GONE (on the BOOKs page). It then becomes a BUY NOW button when you run your mouse over it. WHat it should say is PAY NOW, GET LATER! Wink Sorry about that! But the 28th of October is coming fast! Hang in there; you'll be glad you did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New book out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New book out?   New book out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New book out?
Page 1 of 1