Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

post deleted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
janie_lizbeth

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-01-12

post deleted Empty
PostSubject: post deleted   post deleted Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:26 am

post deleted

Last edited by janie_lizbeth on Mon May 26, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arvgal

arvgal

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-29

post deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: post deleted   post deleted Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:48 pm

janie_lizbeth wrote:
SPOILER ALERT!!!!
queen For those who have been blessed (yep, I'm one) with a copy of Next to Die, did anyone else take a liking to that Solomon McGuire? UMMMM-HMMM.

Marliss, I must also confess that Sean Harlan (Joe's shower scene) captured my little heart, too. I love you

Okay, ladies, let's hear it! What was your favorite part? I know I'll never look at a lighthouse the same way again! Laughing

I take it you got turned on by Vinnie the cunning linguist? Wink doh!
Back to top Go down
Shar36

Shar36

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-02

post deleted Empty
PostSubject: Next To Die   post deleted Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:22 pm

Marliss ~ Excellent read once again. Couldn't put NTD down once I started. Absolutely loved Joe and Penny, not to mention Vinny and Lia. I'm not too sure about Solomon McGuire though. He came across to me as a little arrogant and a little to confident in his sexual prowess, (not that that's a bad thing). I'm hoping that he'll change my mind once Don't Let Go is out. Sorry I won't make it to St. Louis or Paducah this weekend. Perhaps when you're closer to Chicago we'll get a chance to meet. Have a great weekend ~ travel safely!
Back to top Go down
CopsWife

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-18

post deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: post deleted   post deleted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:34 pm

OMG!!!!!!
Went and got NTD for my B-day and I just finished it. They jsut keep on getting better and better. I don't want to say anything cause I don't want to spoil anything but LOVE how Joe reacts about the hot tub LOL. And the ending, (****woosh****) heavy sigh!!!
Thanks Marliss for another wonderful journey but now the wait starts all over again.
Until Solomon...
Lisa
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-11

post deleted Empty
PostSubject: LOVED IT!!   post deleted Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:16 pm

Great book Marliss. Can't wait for the next one!

I had the book for a week and refrained from reading it. Not sure how I did that, but I knew we were going camping this weekend and wanted that book to read in the car and at the pool!! (yes, we camped at a campground with a pool! I'm not ready for the state parks yet! LOL)

SPOILER ALERT

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S AHEAD!!

I found it interesting how Joe was in love with Penny for so long before he even realized it. Made for some interesting scenes~the hot tub scene with Penny and McGuire and how he responds to it for one!!

Vinny's sole minded pursuit of Lia~so sweet.

Seeing some of the other characters~Gabe and Helen, Luther and Hannah, Sebastian and Leila (sp?) was nice. I like it when other characters show up and I'm so glad Luther and Hannah are having a baby!!

Regarding Solomon McGuire~the excerpt from the next book shows some background heartbreak he's endured. Makes him more human. But the way he was portrayed in NTD~very arrogant. I'm sure you'll make it work though!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

post deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: post deleted   post deleted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post deleted
Page 1 of 1