Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Okay, so Who's your favorite Heroine??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Okay, so Who's your favorite Heroine?? Empty
PostSubject: Okay, so Who's your favorite Heroine??   Okay, so Who's your favorite Heroine?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 9:30 am

Ya'll don't know her yet, 'cause I'm two books ahead of you (yes, my publisher is slow--feel free to complain to them). But her name is Jordan and she looks like me--only younger, dammit, with violet blue eyes instead of green. Her name is Jordan. You'll get a sneak peak of her and her story at the end of NEXT TO DIE.

Oh, of course Sara holds a special place in my heart. I like that she's so gentle and sweet but she'll fight if her back's to the wall.

Which heroine do ya'll like so far?
Marliss
Back to top Go down
KayLinne

KayLinne

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so Who's your favorite Heroine??   Okay, so Who's your favorite Heroine?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 3:07 pm

Frack, I can't believe it's taken me this long to get back here! Where do my days go? Why do I have to work when I'd much rather play here and elsewhere? Razz C'est al vie, eh? Rolling Eyes

This is a toss up. I love the character of Helen in Forget Me Not. She'll always have a special place in my heart. She is tough and vulnerable and I'm so glad she was able to find the courage to take Gabe back! I also adore Hannah, she's spunky and full of such mischief. She's a good match for Luther, and I just love the way she gives it to Westy.

I am so looking forward to more of your ladies, Marliss!
Back to top Go down
JMHPJT

JMHPJT

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so Who's your favorite Heroine??   Okay, so Who's your favorite Heroine?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:21 pm

My favorite is Hannah!! I love a woman who can kick some butt along with the guys!! I love how she throws Westy's (Chase) advice right back at him!! Loved how she got Sara to come see Westy bc she had it on good authority that Chase loved her!!

My second fave is Lia. Loved her smart comments and the exchange between her and Vinny when they first met and when they were at the Hooters. Mostly I want to take her man though! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, so Who's your favorite Heroine??   Okay, so Who's your favorite Heroine?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, so Who's your favorite Heroine??
Page 1 of 1