Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm back and I'm talking!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

I'm back and I'm talking! Empty
PostSubject: I'm back and I'm talking!   I'm back and I'm talking! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:12 pm

Hey, all,
It's me, Marliss. I know, I've been GONE for a long time. Blame it on my publisher. I had to finish Lucy's book, and, let me tell you, she's as tough to write about as her character implies. Five months and many moments of self-doubt later, I'm finished, at least until my editor writes up her letter and tells me how to make the book better. I'm praying I won't have to slave over his book anymore!!
Are there any ISTP reader's out there? That's Myer's-Briggs talk for the Crafter Personality type, probably pretty rare in the female population. Would you know, Lucy is one of them. Her personality is completely opposite to my own. Every letter is different, but you know what? After all the pain she's put me through, I kind of like her.
Who wants to celebrate with me? Goblet of Shiraz anyone?
Maybe now I can get that massage I got a gift certificate for last Christmas!
Back to top Go down
arvgal

arvgal

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-29

I'm back and I'm talking! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back and I'm talking!   I'm back and I'm talking! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:17 am

Who needs Lara Croft when we have Lucy!!!!!
Back to top Go down

I'm back and I'm talking!
Page 1 of 1