Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tears of the Sun (Movie)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arvgal

arvgal

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Tears of the Sun (Movie) Empty
PostSubject: Tears of the Sun (Movie)   Tears of the Sun (Movie) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:30 am

Okay, if you haven't seen Tears of the Sun, get the DVD !!!!

It's like watching Marliss' books on the big screen!!!!!

Be sure to get the extended play version so you can see the extras (behind the scenes etc.)

I think we need to retire Bruce Willis and have Alan as Lt. Waters. He has the body and hair for it!!!! Wink

(just teasing you man.)
Back to top Go down
lorilu1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Sun (Movie)   Tears of the Sun (Movie) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:42 pm

I own it and i love because it has action all the way the hole movie. and those are the movies i like action and drama.
Back to top Go down
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: The helicopter Scene   Tears of the Sun (Movie) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:31 am

OKay, I must confess I saw this movie like ten years ago and totally forgot about it, but my subconscious mind must have recalled the scene where the hero puts the heroine on the helicopter and she's shrieking, "No, No! Damn you." It's a bit reminiscent of Solomon and Jordan's helicopter scene, but I swear I wasn't consciously aware that I copied the idea...Or did I? Who knows. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tears of the Sun (Movie)   Tears of the Sun (Movie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tears of the Sun (Movie)
Page 1 of 1