Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My husband's midlife crisis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

My husband's midlife crisis Empty
PostSubject: My husband's midlife crisis   My husband's midlife crisis Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:18 am

Well, it's not a motorcycle or a new woman, so it could be worse. My husband has discovered triathalons, which means daily, rigorous training for up to four hours a day...
The house is falling to ruin. That new coat of paint? The stain he planned to put on the deck? The lawn full of weeds...they are all being ignored as he goes off and does his thing.
The only perk for me is...well, he LOOKs like a TriAthelete. Very Happy And his endurance is great. Very Happy
So I'm just going to shut up and let it happen (like I could stop him anyway).
Back to top Go down
arvgal

arvgal

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: My husband's midlife crisis   My husband's midlife crisis Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:46 am

Marliss Melton wrote:

The house is falling to ruin. That new coat of paint? The stain he planned to put on the deck? The lawn full of weeds...

that's what teenagers are for.
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: My husband's midlife crisis   My husband's midlife crisis Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:41 pm

You are getting off lucky in the midlife crisis department!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Teenagers? Hah!   My husband's midlife crisis Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:54 am

The only way you'll get your teenagers to paint and stain and weed, is to raise them from the cradle to help out with a cheerful heart. When you slap four teens together from very different backgrounds than the cheerful kind, you'll get very little from them unless you pay them with cash...

Life ain't always beautiful....

But it's a beautiful ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My husband's midlife crisis   My husband's midlife crisis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My husband's midlife crisis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marliss Melton BB :: Main Discussion :: General Discussions-
Jump to: