Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+17
dvheatley1
Lolly
MissReadsAlot
jenrae5
CopsWife
KayLinne
Alyhackett
mharperok
Tracy
book freak
Minna
pinkyaz
janie_lizbeth
lynbus
Ranurgis
Marliss Melton
Rika_Admin
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rika_Admin
Admin
Rika_Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-11-21

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 6:51 am

Welcome to the BB. flower

I'm Rika and I'll be your administrator on the BB so please feel free to contact me in the HELP FORUM if you are having any problems with anything.

Have fun! Wink
Back to top Go down
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: [b]Welcome to my Bulletin Board![/b]   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 10:41 am

[b] I'm so excited to have this forum for my readers! Please stop in any time to discuss my books, current events, and other authors' books. You can leave questions for me to answer, too.
Happy Holidays!
Marliss santa
Back to top Go down
Ranurgis

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 12:13 am

Hi, there, Marliss. Spiffy new site you have here. Just happened to look at my webmail page to weed out spam and legitimate e-mail duplicates and saw your e-mail. It seems I'm, for once, one of the first.

As for my "name" if you look at it carefully, you'll know who I am.

I live in Ontario, Canada and Williamsburg, VA was long a dream destination for me. I finally got there almost 20 years ago. But the time was short. I had a look at the College of William and Mary and later met someone who actually attended it. Then I heard you taught there. That felt awesome: to know such a lovely college and people who actually walked inside it.

This is how you'd see most of the time study . I'm still reading non-fiction as well as fiction. It's never too late to learn something new.

Since I'm just moving upstairs in this building to a "real" apartment, I will probably not be around as much as I'd like since I have to have everything up there by the end of the month and am unable to move most of the things by myself. But I'll try to come once in a while. Maybe I'll even qualify for the giveaways.

I love reading, languages, history, geology, book-collecting, traveling and, first through Suz Brockmann's books then Marliss's, Navy SEALs.
Back to top Go down
lynbus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 10:23 am

I've read several of your books -- love those SEALS -- and think the new website looks great.
It did, however, take me awhile to figure out how to post.
Back to top Go down
janie_lizbeth

Number of posts : 16

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 6:05 pm

post deleted

Last edited by janie_lizbeth on Mon May 26, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkyaz

Number of posts : 1

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 6:27 pm

I love Marliss' books. Site looks great! I'm Sandy, from Phoenix, AZ.
Back to top Go down
book freak

book freak

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 5:52 am

Hi everybody,

My name is Stefanie, I'm 18 and I have a serious problem. I'm addicted... to study !!!! lol!
Marliss, I want to congratulate you with your site. It really looks great!

Stefanie
Back to top Go down
http://www.realmsonourbookshelves.com
Minna

Minna

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 3:59 pm

Hello!
My name is Minna and I'm an avid reader from Finland. study
Back to top Go down
book freak

book freak

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 4:06 pm

Moi Minna,

Welcome here!! I've once been writing with a girl from Finland, Tiina. Razz
It was something that my whole class had to do for our English and French classes. And that class from Finland even came to visit us here in Belgium! Surprised I think that that was one of the coolest assignements that I had to do for school. I love you

Stefanie
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 10:35 am

My name is Tracy. I live in Wisconsin.

I picked up Forget-Me-Not at the Library and have been reading Marliss' books ever since.

I love to read, and have passed that on to both my boys so far!! (they are young~4 and 7). I hope they continue to read as they get older.

I work part time from home and stay home with the kiddos. Love both jobs Laughing
Back to top Go down
book freak

book freak

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 4:31 pm

Hi Tracy,

Welcome here!! And have fun of course! flower

Stefanie
Back to top Go down
mharperok

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 7:00 am

flower Very Happy
Hope I'm doing this correctly, just trying to learn to post/respond, etc., to this wonderful new website.
Marilyn
Back to top Go down
book freak

book freak

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 7:11 am

Hi Marilyn,

I can read your message, so yes you did this correctly. geek
Welcome here and have fun!!

Stefanie
Back to top Go down
Alyhackett

Alyhackett

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: So glad I found this!   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 10:55 pm

Hey all!

I am Aly, currently stuck living in GA! And counting down the days until I can move Twisted Evil I have a 2 and a 4 year old. I work full time but am also a partner in an online promotions company (www.genesispromotions.com) and have recently started my own company (www.muckysmorsels.com)! Yes, I have been told I am nuts bounce

I have been reading Marliss since Forget Me Not hit the shelves. I don't even remember how I knew about it but I know it was on the Must Buy (forever growing) list that I keep on the fridge Laughing

Right now I am hoping that the ice does not hit my town tonight as my husband still has to drive home from work in a few hours! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.muckysmorsels.com
book freak

book freak

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 7:17 am

Hi Aly!!

Welcome here! I really love you avater! Smile
Have fun here.

Stefanie

PS: I'm hoping for you that your husband gets home safely.
Back to top Go down
mharperok

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 12:32 pm

Just trying to introduce myself and do a Profile, but keep stumbling and bumbling along.

My name is Marilyn, an avid Bookworm since first grade waaay back in 1952!

study
Back to top Go down
book freak

book freak

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 2:02 pm

Hi Marilyn,

Welcome here. flower
You say that you're a bookworm, well then you're in the right place here.
Have fun!! afro

Stefanie
Back to top Go down
Rika_Admin
Admin
Rika_Admin

Registration date : 2006-11-21

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:54 pm

Welcome ladies! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. study
Back to top Go down
KayLinne

KayLinne

Registration date : 2007-01-30

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: whoot!!   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 11:33 am

Finally! Whew! I've been meaning to get signed up here, but stuff kept getting in my way... scratch

So OKAY!! Hi, I'm KayLinne from Wisconsin - egad it rhymes! LOL! Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am opting for this name - even though a few of you will know me as 'kerrit' from the Suz Brockmann BBoard! Hi, Aly!! Hi, Tracy!! Hi, Marliss!! Hi everyone!!

Marliss has the honor of being one of the few authors who made me lose sleep! I picked up Forget Me Not one evening -- and couldn't put it down!! So at 1 AM, there I was, Shocked totally hooked...Very Happy and only a little tired. Well, I emailed Marliss the next day and we've been in contact ever since. Poor Marliss!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Among my favorite authors are Clive Cussler, Tony Hillerman, Dick Francis, Anne McCaffrey, Andre Norton, Suz Brockmann and of course, Marliss. Of late, I've discovered Stephen Hunter, who writes about a southern boy name of Bob Lee Swagger, which is a whole 'nuther story! And since I'm running out of time, I'll leave it at that for now.

Looking forward to hanging out here upon occasion and chatting about lots of things!

KL
Back to top Go down
book freak

book freak

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 12:08 pm

Hi KayLinne!!

Welcome on the board. cheers

Stefanie
Back to top Go down
CopsWife

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hi All   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:00 pm

Hi All!
I finally figured out how to register on this site. having an early senior moment LOL. Got it figured out and here I am. I live in California. Picked up Forget Me Not on the advice from a friend and have been hooked since. At least my B-day is in August and off to B&N I go. Oh, BTW, I pimp "da Boys" as I love to call them to as many people who will listen to me. Many times I have walked a person right over and handed them the books (making sure they know the order OFCOURSE). I just re-read all three books this last two weeks and I got more out of them is readthrough than the last. I will probably fit another read in befor4e Aug. I am looking forward to many great exchanges here.
Copswife aka Lisa from CA! sunny
Back to top Go down
book freak

book freak

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:25 am

Hi Lisa!!!

Welcome on the board. I`m looking forward to exchanges too and I hope to see you here often! cheerleader

Stefanie
Back to top Go down
janie_lizbeth

Number of posts : 16

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:20 am

Welcome to the board, Lisa! Like you, I enjoy Marliss' boys, too. It would be hard to say who my favorite one is---usually the one I'm with! tongue

Janie queen
Back to top Go down
jenrae5

jenrae5

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:44 pm

Hi, my name is Jennifer. Just introducing myself. I'm a wife and mother of 5...I know, I know....5 kids. LOL! I get that a lot.

I'm also an avid reader. I just read my very first Melton book...Forget me not. I absolutely loved it. It kept me interested and on the edge of my seat from the very first page. It takes a very gifted author to inspire dedication like that from their readers.

cheerleader
Back to top Go down
jenrae5

jenrae5

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:57 pm

Just testing
Introduce Yourself Navy-seals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marliss Melton BB :: Main Discussion :: Welcome-
Jump to: