Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is there a sequil to Forget Me Not?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
donna5016

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Is there a sequil to Forget Me Not? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a sequil to Forget Me Not?   Is there a sequil to Forget Me Not? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:26 am

I just picked up your book Forget ME Not at the library and I am hooked! Is there a sequel to Forget Me Not? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: finally an answer!   Is there a sequil to Forget Me Not? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:55 am

Hi, Donna,
Thanks for your patience. Oh, boy is there a sequel to Forget me Not. You were lucky enough to pick up the first book in the 7 book SEALs series. Now you can press ahead with IN THE DARK. Be sure to read them all, listed on the BOOKs page here on my website. I'm so glad you discovered me.
Smile
Back to top Go down
donna5016

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sequil to Forget Me Not?   Is there a sequil to Forget Me Not? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Thank you for your reply. I am now reading "In the Dark". As a recreational diver and instructor I want to mention something to you. Divers do NOT call their fins "flippers". You use that term in your book. A true diver always calls them "fins". Just an FYI for future writing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a sequil to Forget Me Not?   Is there a sequil to Forget Me Not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a sequil to Forget Me Not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marliss Melton BB :: Main Discussion :: Discuss Marliss Melton's Books-
Jump to: