Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll!   Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 10:44 am

Hi, this is Marliss. If I can learn to navigate this site, then so can you! I'm a real techno-dummy. While I'm here, I'd like to gripe about the release date for my next book, NEXT TO DIE. The dag-gone book has been ready for you, my readers, to read since July of '06. However, my publisher, for many reasons beyond my control, has decided to put the release date at August, '07. Please bear with me. I've been busy, never fear, writing more and more books for this series. Hopefully, you'll never have to wait eighteen months again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: I love the looks of the new site!   Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 4:36 pm

I am bummed about the changed release date. May was already killing me LOL

I'm glad the other books will come out faster though!! Looking forward to seeing who is next in line for a book!
Back to top Go down
Ranurgis

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll!   Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 12:20 am

I'm upset too. I was pretty late reading Time to Run from the library and thought I'd have no problem getting the next in the series to follow that but no. Was it really just the title that slowed it down or was that a pretext?

Maybe it will happen as it has with other books that suddenly there will be an open niche and your book can slip in there. Just now it seems that I'm waiting rather impatiently for numerous books.

This is what I've been doing a lot of for the last two days Sleep .
Back to top Go down
Dee

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll!   Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 4:35 am

[i] I am happy with any book that comes out - even if it takes 18 months !!! study
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll!   Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 2:35 pm

I agree Dee. The waiting may be tough, but it's always worth it!! study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll!   Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my Bulletin Board, ya'll!
Page 1 of 1