Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So, what do you think???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

So, what do you think??? Empty
PostSubject: So, what do you think???   So, what do you think??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Hey, Ya'll,
TOO FAR GONE has been out for a month. So what do you think of Sean? Since I dreamed him up, I've been having these fantasies...
Thanks to all of you who've written me personal notes telling me how much you loved the book.
Here's your chance to share your thoughts about Sean (and Ellie) without anyone really knowing who you are!
Have at it. Then I'll tell you where I got my inspiration.
Soon,
Marliss
Back to top Go down
dvheatley1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think???   So, what do you think??? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:43 pm

I absolutely love Sean! I also think your choice of Michael Rosenbaum as who would play him is perfect too...looks just as I imagined him to look! This was my first time to read one of your books and I must tell you, it has been a long time since I couldn't put a book down! I read until after 2 a.m this morning and was up again by 7:30 reading again! I do think Too Far Gone would make a great movie!

Will we see more of Sean in future books? Please tell me you'll continue and let us know what happens to Skylar and Drake?
Back to top Go down
Yasmine32068

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-13

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think???   So, what do you think??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm new to the boards and just finished this book... Very Happy I thought it was fabulous! I always find it interesting how writers manage children in a suspense/ thriller but I really liked how you made them the focus without sacrificing the romance or the action... Great job and thank you for sharing your talent and storytelling! I'm ready for the next book please! What a Face
Back to top Go down
JMHPJT

JMHPJT

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think???   So, what do you think??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:08 pm

I haven't read that one yet BUT I have read the series through Next To Die and I LOVE every book so far!! I am so hooked!! I can't wait to see what happens next!! I love that you keep us updated on the other couples from earlier books!! I always want to know what is going on with the other characters from earlier books!! I am in love with Vinny!! I hope I get to read more about him and Lia!! Loved the scene between them when he came to say goodbye to her before he left on his mission!! I couldn't imagine getting that close to the guy you realize you love and in an hour he has to go no ifs ands or buts. I think her reaction to her sister was so real and exactly how I would react!! Thank you for this series I have 3 more to read and can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think???   So, what do you think??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, what do you think???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marliss Melton BB :: Main Discussion :: Discuss Marliss Melton's Books-
Jump to: