Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't Let Go!!!GOT IT no spolier needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CopsWife

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Don't Let Go!!!GOT IT no spolier needed Empty
PostSubject: Don't Let Go!!!GOT IT no spolier needed   Don't Let Go!!!GOT IT no spolier needed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:35 am

Ran out this weekend to get the book. Was in agony all week waiting for Sat so I could run to B&N. Was so happy that there it was sitting in the New Releases section.

Finished it in two days. and that's only cause hubs drug me out Sat afternoon or I would have finised Sat night.
WOW, loved it. I was so happy to see Mako fall in love. Loved the tie-in with the back characters as well. Now why must we wait soo long for the next? And if I'm correct we will probably see Lucy again!

Another great book Marliss!
Lisa
Back to top Go down
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Thanks for the kind words!   Don't Let Go!!!GOT IT no spolier needed Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Hi, Lisa,
Thanks so much for taking the time to post a comment. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the book. Hey, TOO FAR GONE will be release in November--that's not too far away. I'm busting my butt to get it polished in time for my editor!
Take care,
Marliss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CopsWife

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let Go!!!GOT IT no spolier needed   Don't Let Go!!!GOT IT no spolier needed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:31 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. We only have to wait til Nov!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let Go!!!GOT IT no spolier needed   Don't Let Go!!!GOT IT no spolier needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Let Go!!!GOT IT no spolier needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marliss Melton BB :: Main Discussion :: Discuss Marliss Melton's Books-
Jump to: