Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lots of Kids in Don't Let Go

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Lots of Kids in Don't Let Go Empty
PostSubject: Lots of Kids in Don't Let Go   Lots of Kids in Don't Let Go Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:30 pm

Okay, readers, here's the deal. If you don't like kids then DON'T LET GO may not be your favorite book in my SEAL series. This book has lots of kids in it. I can't help it. I, myself, am surrounded by kids and it shows. If you love kids you're going to be in heaven. There will be less children in the next book and none in the book after that, so if you're childless and happy about it, stay tuned. I'll give you exactly what you want.
Back to top Go down
arvgal

arvgal

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Lots of Kids in Don't Let Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lots of Kids in Don't Let Go   Lots of Kids in Don't Let Go Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:18 pm

Marliss Melton wrote:
Okay, readers, here's the deal. If you don't like kids then DON'T LET GO may not be your favorite book in my SEAL series. This book has lots of kids in it. I can't help it. I, myself, am surrounded by kids and it shows. If you love kids you're going to be in heaven. There will be less children in the next book and none in the book after that, so if you're childless and happy about it, stay tuned. I'll give you exactly what you want.

6' 4" and single? Wink
Back to top Go down

Lots of Kids in Don't Let Go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marliss Melton BB :: Main Discussion :: Discuss Marliss Melton's Books-
Jump to: