Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LONE SURVIVOR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shar36

Shar36

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-02

LONE SURVIVOR Empty
PostSubject: LONE SURVIVOR   LONE SURVIVOR Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:03 am

Marliss ~ Thank you for recommending Lone Survivor. I finished this book at 1:30 A.M. today. It normally takes me 1 1/2 to 2 days to read any book, but LS took me 4. I had to stop as I was unable to read through the tears that were literally rolling out of my eyes and down my face. I have always had a profound respect for all military personnel. This book however has given me a re-newed sense of respect for not only every man and woman who serves in any branch, but for their families and loved ones as well. What Marcus Luttrell, Matthew Axelson, Michael Murphy and Danny Dietz endoured up in the Hindu Kush mountains in Afghanistan personifies the description of an American Soldier. My heart felt as if it was breaking many times throughout LS. Saying THANK YOU to every member of the military, past and present, isn't nearly enough but from the bottom of my heart I can't thank those men and women enough for the freedoms we have today in the great USA. Thanks again for suggesting Lone Survivor to your readers.

patriot thanks HOOYAH, MARCUS LUTTRELL, HOOYAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
arvgal

arvgal

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-29

LONE SURVIVOR Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Luttrell at the Texas book fair   LONE SURVIVOR Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:48 pm

http://www.booktv.org/program.aspx?ProgramId=8896&SectionName=&PlayMedia=Yes

One hour long video with Marcus and another soldier on their experiences in Afghanistan--Texas book fair.
Back to top Go down
arvgal

arvgal

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-29

LONE SURVIVOR Empty
PostSubject: Lone Survivor movie in production   LONE SURVIVOR Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LONE SURVIVOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: LONE SURVIVOR   LONE SURVIVOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LONE SURVIVOR
Page 1 of 1