Marliss Melton BB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marliss Melton BB

www.marlissmelton.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is up with my Publisher??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marliss Melton

Marliss Melton

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-11-24

What is up with my Publisher?? Empty
PostSubject: What is up with my Publisher??   What is up with my Publisher?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 12:25 pm

Hi, ya'll,
I just need to vent, here. NEXT TO DIE has been written and ready to go since July of '06, but here you are, having to wait till August '07 to read it. The good news is that the Advanced Reading Copies (ARCS) will be in my hot, little hands soon, and I'm going to give them away as prizes!!
In the meantime, I've written the book that comes after NEXT TO DIE and I'm proposing two more books. Yay! Keep your fingers crossed that my publisher will hurry up the pace and put them on the shelves for you all to read.
Later!
Marliss
Back to top Go down
JMay

JMay

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-02-19

What is up with my Publisher?? Empty
PostSubject: Hate Waiting!   What is up with my Publisher?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 2:48 pm

Marliss,
I can't say I'm happy that they are making me wait 'til August to get this book! Happy Birthday to me though! I've been anxiously waiting for this book since about 5 minutes after I finished the last. Maybe thats part of their strategy: to make us wait soooo long so that we all rush right out the first day of release and grab every copy available (supply and demand - that kind of thing). If I don't pre-order the book, I'll be at the book store the very day its released!

You know...You could save me some trouble and just send me one of those advance copies Laughing ( Just a small joke! )

I can't wait to get NEXT TO DIE and all the others that come after!

Have a Great Day and Keep Smilin',
JMay
Back to top Go down

What is up with my Publisher??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marliss Melton BB :: Main Discussion :: Discuss Marliss Melton's Books-
Jump to: